Monday, November 30, 2009

334/365


Whew! The boys are really testing their limits these days. Today was one of "those days." At one point this evening Noah even poked Cameron in the eye with a toy. Just walked right up to him and bam! No reason, no provoking. Cameron and I were sitting there playing with a train. Oh my, what is it going to be like when they get bigger?????

Even still, they find ways to make me laugh every day. Noah cracked me up a few times when I really shouldn't have been laughing. I just couldn't help it. I even have to go hide under a blanket or something at times because I can't help but laugh.

Oh! And Cameron decided he wanted to showcase his artwork today. I would classify this as our first real coloring of the walls. And I am sure there is a lot of that to be found in our future. He colored two walls and a window. What can I say, the kid loves to color!

They also made me laugh when we were creating pictures with these glittery Christmas things and they decided their cars needed to be decked out in them instead of the paper. I think I have some creative little guys on my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment