Sunday, February 22, 2009

53/365


When Noah woke from his nap this is what I found on the other side of the room. Melts your heart. He had gotten up in the middle of the night again so was just wiped out come nap time. So peaceful when they sleep. Our day kind of flew by. Nothing special going on. The boys ran around the house a lot it seemed. They are wanting to be upstairs more and more so wondering if I should finally break down and put toys in their room. Before you think I am a terrible parent for not putting them there to being with please understand I do not have them in there because I don't want them climbing out of their cribs to get to them. But they love books and keep asking for books while were are in there so I am thinking one bookshelf with mostly books and a few toys. Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment