Saturday, February 28, 2009

59/365


Saturday came and went in a blink of an eye. The boys were having fun letting the cars roll all over the place. I am so thankful the house goes in a circle, they can just run all they want around and around. Although Noah fell and kind of busted his lip today. He would eat any ice so I hope it isn't too bad in the morning when we get up.

They are both really starting to talk so much more. I am so very thankful for this. Of course I finally give in and start worrying and they start doing whatever it is I worry about. It happens every single time! But hey...no complaint from me! Cameron is really starting to imitate whatever you say and it cracks me up because he sounds like a little parrot. Noah will just say something out of the blue and take me by surprise. I think they comprehend so much more than we are aware of and have selective hearing already. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment