Thursday, March 19, 2009

78/365


I have to admit I am very tired of this site around our house at the moment. So ready for both of my little guys to be better and stay that way! I feel so badly because I feel totally helpless. Noah fights taking his medicine and I just dread giving it to him. He was doing better for a while but we have been doing medicine for nearly 3 weeks now so I think he is just tired of it. I don't blame him one bit! Cameron is so good at taking medicine so at least I am thankful one of them does well with it.

Good day today for the most part. Started off rough but ended well. We went to music class this morning and then had McDonald's for lunch. Kind of has become our Thursday routine. Their class is so very close to lunch time I have found it works the best at getting them to eat something. Although Noah was so tired he didn't really eat a whole lot. They took a nap and so did I. Indy decided he didn't want to come in last night so I didn't sleep well. Silly of me to worry about my dog being outside but it was raining and I just wanted him to come in...which he wouldn't. Not even at 2:00 am! We ended the day going to a friend's for dinner and them bath and a bed time snack...cheese and cookies. What a combo. Leave it to my little guys though!

No comments:

Post a Comment