Thursday, March 26, 2009

85/365


Tiring day. It started off okay but ended with a bang. We had music class this morning and then I decided to make an appointment to follow up and make sure the boys' ears were okay. They both complained last night they hurt but I really think they wanted kisses and they weren't really hurting. But after all that has gone on these last few weeks I didn't want to take any chances. So the only appointment they had was 1:30...their nap time. I sucked it up and took them. They did great...but nap time today was rough and then dinner at our friends was a disaster.

Cameron's one ear is still infected, not badly but still infected so another round of antibiotics...his 4th! Noah's are clearing up well and he still has a few days left on his so he should be okay.

Dinner. Ugh. I shudder thinking about it. Noah scratched the little boy's face and I feel just horrible about it. They both wanted the same toy and he still just doesn't know any other way to get his point across. And I don't know how to get him to learn not to do this. I pray we figure it out soon or we will be staying home and not venturing out to places. I seriously even considered not doing out music class next go round because he scratched a little girl in class today too. Please let us figure this out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment