Tuesday, March 31, 2009

90/365


Cloudy, rainy day today. I spent a good part of my "spare" time rearranging the basement. It just isn't working for me and I have tried like three other arrangements already. Want to take bets on how long this one lasts? Let's see, we have been in this house eight months.

The boys were out of sorts but nothing major. I think it is the weather. Hoping they sleep through the night tonight. Loving their new haircuts. They just look like little boys again. But I will admit they look older to me now.

I'm truly starting to see them begin to interact with each other. They were giving each other kisses and don't you know as soon as I pull out the camera Noah refuses to continue. Little stinker. He did finally keep playing so I got some cute shots. The one above made me crack up when I saw it.

Cameron is really starting to use his imagination. He is turning all kinds of things into a car wash. His new fascination. He has been through a car wash twice but he talks about that all the time. He also turned his little train toy into a holder to drink his milk from this morning. So then he started calling it a "milk wash." Too funny. My creative little guys.

Oh! And Cameron ate cereal with milk for the first time today! I discovered this child LOVES Lucky Charms.

No comments:

Post a Comment