Wednesday, March 25, 2009

84/365


Oh my gosh the boys were so stinking cute today. This afternoon when we got back from Parent's Day Out they were walking around the house holding hands. It was the cutest thing to watch. Then of course when I pulled out the camera Noah decided he didn't want to hold Camron's hand anymore. They both are getting to where they aren't real crazy about the camera. Maybe I need to cut back a little on the picture taking. Nah...I can't help myself...they are growing up way too fast.

I sat and looked at Cameron today and was just amazed at how much older they look. I have been looking at old pictures this last week and it just blows my mind how much they have changed since just November and December. Wow. I caught a glimpse of what Cameron is going to look like as a boy or young man today I think. It was just amazing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment