Tuesday, July 7, 2009

188/365


Noah didn't want to get up and going this morning. Seems the norm these days. That is one of the main reasons I am still pondering as to if they should be in their own rooms. They just sleep so differently. But I just keep waiting for that magical answer to come to me. Until then, they stay together tucked safely in their cribs.

We tried something new this morning. There is a place here that is "drop in" child care. No appointment needed, etc. I needed to get some things done here at the house that I can't do while they are up and running around. It just never seemed I was going to get the time so we had a clear schedule this morning so off we went. They did fantastic. So much so they didn't want to leave. Noah cried when we were leaving and continued to do so even half way home. This is not my child, they switched him or something while they were there. He NEVER does that. He didn't even cry when I dropped him off!!!!! Have we turned a corner????? I am praying so.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe it is tme for their own rooms- they may actually enjoy the space from one another- they are always together and since they sleep on such different schedules it may be better. You could always move one crib to another room and try it for a few nights then change it back if you need to.

    ReplyDelete