Thursday, July 9, 2009

190/365


What a wonderful day! We started off meeting an old friend of mine from TX at The Children's Museum. It was a great time. Sorry I wasn't able to actually "visit" as much with her has I would have liked but it was still great to see her and meet her daughter, grandchildren and other family friends they had with them. Hopefully all had a good time and they have a safe trip to St. Louis today!

The boys did fantastic at the museum. They listened to me just about every time I asked them to do something. Each only had one little episode and they were such troopers on the way home. They even took a nap when we did make it back which shocked me beyond belief. I was all set for them to cat nap in the car and then not nap at all. Surprise, surprise. What a nice one!

There was a car going about 10 mph under the speed limit when we were trying to get home and I was being impatient. Made the comment the car needed to move along and Cameron chimes in with "car, move it along." Ha! At least it wasn't anything bad so I know I am careful with what I say in front of them thankfully.

Still missing my Nikon!

No comments:

Post a Comment