Tuesday, July 28, 2009

209/365


We had a nice quiet day at home and shopping. I had asked if they wanted to go to their usual play spot and they said "no, stay home." So that is what we did. We did venture out for a while to look for something to do to their bathroom. I have a few ideas but wanted them to pick out the theme. So it is between penguins and sea creatures. Hmm, not sure which will prevail in the end. :)

I had to laugh at Cameron. As we pulled into the parking lot he said we were at a shopping center but then he went on to say he had to "fix his hair." What? Where did that come from? The only thing I could think of is that earlier that morning and the day before I had said I needed to get their hair cut and we had talked about it several times. It did make me laugh though!
And this photo is Noah waking up this morning. He so takes after me in the mornings! Poor little guy is doomed to a life of wanting to take it slow first thing. I wonder if that means a lot of frustration for mommy and daddy through the years. Hoping because I am the same way I can learn to have a good balance for him and not always rush him.

No comments:

Post a Comment