Wednesday, July 15, 2009

196/365


Wow. I have the most amazing children ever. They have ridden in the car for more than 22 hours in just four days and have been the most fabulous children ever. I am so very, very blessed. We had to head back a day early because of Cameron's allergy. Poor little guy sounded terrible this morning when he woke up. We left shortly before 7:00 am and by 9:00 he was back to his old self. Hardly coughed, sneezed or had a runny nose the rest of the day. Sad we had to cut the trip short but I do think Mike made the right call by suggesting we head home. This was them while napping in the car. Just as sweet as could be. They never even changed out of their jammies for the entire ride home. I figured I would let them be comfortable and when asked wanted to keep them on. Hey, don't rock the boat in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment