Tuesday, October 6, 2009

279/365


Well, their first day of staying at PDO until 3:00 went amazingly well. That is while they were at school. They actually napped there and I am thinking this may not have been such a good thing. It is nearly 10:00 pm now and Noah is still chattering away in his crib. Hmm...I guess they really are ready to drop that nap all together for the most part. So can't believe they are growing up! Wasn't time supposed to freeze for a while or something so I could enjoy them more?

Noah was strangely active at Kindermusik tonight. He has done this off and on the last week and a half. Acting more like Cameron has in the past than he has. It took us both by surprise tonight. It's like he has come out of his shell all of the sudden. Strange feeling for me as it has changed our dynamics once again around here. But I'll save that post for my regular blog...will take way too long here. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment