Monday, October 19, 2009

292/365


Wow, what a nice day. The boys played amazingly well together most of the day. I was shocked I actually got most of the laundry done and the house vacuumed while they played. Can we say shock. We had fun though pretending we were at the zoo playing with animals and petting them, playing chase, getting some new tractors and then playing crash and burn with them, dinner with daddy and of course having to run out and get a new binky because Noah has finally decided to get his molars and I am not about ready to go through that experience while also trying to give up the binky (how's that for a very long run-on sentence?). I'm crazy but not that crazy. Only one true meltdown so it was good day. And the boys had fun running around wearing their new hats and of course looked too adorable not to take pictures in them.

Things the boys said today that made me crack up: We were driving along and I noticed Noah's head down like he may be asleep so I said, "Noah are you awake?" His response..."No." Then later in the afternoon shortly after Cameron's meltdown (or maybe it was during), I said "Everything for you has been so tragic today." To which Cameron exclaimed in a tearful voice, "I am not tragic!" I had to walk away from the car (I was putting him in his car seat at the time) because I was laughing so hard and he was crying. I didn't want him to see me laughing at what he had said.

No comments:

Post a Comment