Thursday, October 8, 2009

281/365


Second day of staying at PDO until 3:00. This is such a strange feeling for me! I got so much done though while they were at school. Even if they end up not wanting to stay I am thankful to know they can do it! Noah didn't nap but Cameron did. They even called me because I had said they didn't have to nap but he had fallen asleep almost immediately. If he is tired then by all means let him sleep! Just wish they would do the same at home. ;) Of course Noah was so exhausted when he got home he fell asleep on my lap while we were reading. So stinking cute! Truth be told I think Noah enjoyed the one on one time with the teacher and just playing all by himself while everyone else napped. Poor little guy never gets to be totally alone like that. Makes me wonder yet again if I need to give them their own rooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment