Tuesday, October 20, 2009

293/365


The days are just ticking down. Whenever I type the title each day I am amazed at how high the numbers are already! What a fast year this has been!

The boys went to PDO today and I played catch up on some filing/bills, laundry, etc. Not a very exciting morning. We played all afternoon and had purple potatoes for dinner. This was a first for us. I am loving our Farm Fresh delivery each week and trying new things.

It was an absoultely beautiful Fall day. Kind of wish I had the boys at home to spend time outside playing with them. About 2:00 I had the urge to run and pick them up but resisted. I know how much they are loving being there right now and I think if I would have tried to make them come home early they would have refused.

Noah is talking so much more these days. I am so thankful. Cameron was "reading" Goodnight Moon in his bed tonight after we put them to bed. Makes my heart melt!

No comments:

Post a Comment