Saturday, October 31, 2009

304/365


What a day! We had so much fun. The boys got to go to a trunk or treat this morning. And wouldn't you know my kids picked the toothbrush out for what they wanted immediately. Oh but that changed in the evening.

We actually went to exchange my new cell phone and so they had fun running around Costco with daddy while I did that (which I actually have to go back again since they gave me the wrong charger!). We came home to play and have some dinner then it was time to get ready to go and trick or treat around the neighborhood. This morning they were Batman and Robin, this evenbing they were dragons. It worked out perfectly! The dragon costumes kept them nice and warm so we didn't have to worry with coats or hats since it covered both. Whew!

They both seemed to enjoy giving out candy although Cameron really had a great time with this. He was so funny, by the end of the night he would stand in the door as everyone would walk away and yell "Happy Halloween" to everyone. Then he would ask me where more trick or treaters were. He was too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment