Sunday, November 1, 2009

305/365


It really didn't feel like Sunday. Noah slept forever this morning, which he really needed. I made a trip back to Costco about my phone only to discover that the cord I thought was missing was really in the box...man did I feel stupid. But I was able to pick up several things to keep me from having to make a trip to the grocery store, which I ended up doing anyway with Noah. Ha!

Cameron got to spend some time with his daddy and I was able to spend some time with Noah. It was really enjoyable and I really think we need to do this a lot more often. The boys are just really, really, really having a hard time right now with jealousy, envy, whatever you want to call it. They are just at each other all day for attention from us. Makes me sad. Must figure out what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment