Tuesday, December 8, 2009

342/365


It's been a dreary day weather wise here. I have had a headache for 2 days and I am ready for the weather to get sunny for a while. Always get these when it is overcast. Yuck.

The boys were completely exhausted from their day at "school" and then Kindermusik. They were out within minutes of getting in bed. And Noah hasn't done that in weeks! So I was thankful tonight he went to sleep so quickly. When he is over tired he is so cranky. I think they have both been exhausted these last few weeks (no napping anymore) and it has finally caught up with them. They have been at each other constantly for the last few weeks. After them taking a nap yesterday they seemed in so much of a better mood both yesterday afternoon and today. Now I know I just need to put them in the car and drive for an hour once in a while. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment