Sunday, December 13, 2009

347/365


The day just flew by. After the boys got up this morning Mike actually went to get us some breakfast so I decided to try and distract them while they waited. I had recorded "Polar Express" last night thinking they may enjoy the movie. Oh my! They were glued to the TV the entire movie. I didn't think 3 year olds could sit for that long! We ended up watching it a total of 3 times today, although each of the boys only watched it twice. I guess I should say I ended up watching it twice.

Noah took a nap and just now fell asleep. Poor little guy. I am afraid he got his mommie's night owl personality. But I will admit I enjoyed the hour and a half of snuggling with him while he was sleeping. Yep, I held him the entire time and loved every minute of it.

Both of the boys talked about almost nothing else but "Choo Choo Press" or "Polar Press" as Cameron says. So very cute.

Our neighborhood lighted luminaries all over tonight and so we ventured out and rode around looking at Christmas lights and enjoying it all. The boys seemed to love looking at the lights and Noah didn't want to stop. I think Cameron was ready to go home only because he had been sitting the majority of the day and was ancy. So full of energy all the time. Have no idea where he gets that one from.

No comments:

Post a Comment