Tuesday, December 29, 2009

363/365


What a nice day. The boys and I got to play all morning and then I was able to go to dinner with a friend. Much needed. I will say it is so nice to say I am actually making friends here!

Noah and I played for like 30-45 minutes tonight just rolling around on the floor and me tickling him. It was so much fun and his laugh just makes my heart swell. I laid on the floor and he would roll over to me and have me tickle him. He would giggle and then roll away. Coming right back for more. When I tried to sit up and tickle him I was quickly informed I needed to lay back down. I guess he enjoyed me being on his level instead of towering over him. Sometimes I think we need to realize that more often with our children. They see the world so differently than we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment