Thursday, December 24, 2009

358/365


Ah, Christmas Eve. This used to be my absolute favorite day. My family celebrated a little differently I guess. We used to open our gifts on Christmas Eve after a huge dinner and enjoying time with family. When we were little we all used to have to go outside and watch for "Santa" or the North Star. That is when my parents would bring everything out and tell us Santa had come. Then we got to play with our toys a while and it was off to Midnight Mass. I really, really miss this tradition. Hoping that when the boys get a little older we will be able to enjoy this as well. They are just not ready to sit through a service like that.

We had a nice dinner, the boys got to play with their grandparents so they were thrilled. Exhausted, but thrilled. Been a very busy week for us and they are tuckered already.

No comments:

Post a Comment