Saturday, December 12, 2009

346/365


I did our Christmas card today. It took almost half the day to do the entire thing and send it off to be printed. Ugh! I feel like the day started and ended so quickly. And I missed playing with the boys and Mike. I could hear them so at least I got to enjoy it that way.

Cameron has started to really make up a lot of words. It is so stinking cute! He gives his cars names and we have a great time making them "talk" to each other. A few of the names today were Cavive, Shicka, Shicky, and Chuka. When he started doing this the other day I thought he was just making up a word and wouldn't remember it. So I asked him after a minute or so to tell me the names again (I really had forgotten) and he named them all right off. So that became our little game. He will sometimes change it up just to throw me off I think. But man it has been amazing to see his imagination unfold right before my eyes.

Noah is talking so, so much more and speaking a lot more clearly these days. It just seems to continue to improve each week. I am so thankful. I do think he may be getting sick again though. Tonight at bed time he was very clingy and cried a little. He has really only done that lately when he ended up sick in the next day or two. Hoping it was just an "off" evening and not that! He was being so funny right before bed and carrying this little light up pumpkin thing that goes around your neck around. He kept looking at it like it was a pocket watch and then he started saying "Time tunnel approaching." He then made a "dinosaur train" and got up and was the conductor. They never cease to make me smile from ear to ear.

No comments:

Post a Comment