Thursday, December 10, 2009

344/365


Wow, the year is really drawing to an end quickly. Just so unbelievable for me. Still can't seem to wrap my head around the fact they will be three in just a few short weeks. Two to be exact. Wow.

Tried again today to get some photos for the Christmas card. I am giving up and am just going to figure something else out. Noah refuses to "smile" or look at me when I have the camera. The days are ticking by and I need to get them done and in the mail!

The boys cracked me up tonight. I got them a new book today at their book fair at school. It was called The Very Cranky Bear. I figured it would help me teach them a little about being cranky. Right after I read it to them we watched Rudolph (the movie) and of course when the Abominable Snowman came up Cameron called him the "Cranky Bear." Mike and I laughed. So the rest of the movie they called him that and Noah even went so far as to give us a dialog about it. Oh, try explaining to two 3 year olds about the snowman and the prospector falling over the cliff. That took some creative thinking on our part. Ha! I am learning to be quicker on my feet now than I used to be. But it was a good learning experience I guess for all involved.

When we dropped them off at PDO this morning we got this adorable picture in these super cute frames they made. Oh my goodness did I gush over this thing today. And obviously so since I made it my picture for today. The things that melt our hearts as parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment