Sunday, April 12, 2009

102/365


A nice quiet Easter. The boys had fun with their Easter baskets. We didn't go to church. As much as I wanted to I want to keep my kiddos well for more than a week. I just was too afraid to take them and leave them in the nursery. After being sick the last two months pretty much the entire time we need the break. But once it gets a little warmer we will be venturing out more and more again. Just taking it a little at a time right now.

Both of my little guys are doing so many fun new things. Every time I sit to write here it all escapes me and I hate that. But both are talking so much more and are very opinionated to say the least. :) Tonight Cameron decided he wanted to sing like the people were on TV so he went and grabbed his microphone and stood on his truck and sang. You gotta laugh at that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment