Tuesday, April 14, 2009

104/365


Quiet day again today. The boys were very good for the most part. And can I say this was the best $20 I have spent in a long time. I have been wanting to find these little vacuums for a while now and have never come across them. Well last night I happened to turn a corner at the store and there they were. Had to get them. They both love when I vacuum and will follow me all over the house. So today they got their very own and they vacuumed while I did. When we finished up they both put them away in the closet with mommy's. It was just so stinking cute! Now I just have to find them a mini broom. That is the other thing they fight over and just about knock a whole in the wall carrying around. But I think these will keep them busy for a while.

It was another rainy chilly day so we stayed inside all day. We did get out for a while at least. I felt like I got a little done around the house so it was a good day. Feel like we are finally getting back on track after the last few months of crazy sickness!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! It's Elizabeth from MOPS and Kindermusik. Those vacuums are so cute! And I wanted to let you know that I found really nice small brooms and mops at the Indiana State Fair last year. In the area where they have all kinds of crafts, there was a lady selling homemade brooms. And they have small ones for kids. Michael loves his.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are too cute- I am going to just give my big boy the real vacuum soon and say have at it! Don't forget to send me your new phone numbers- I can't call you because all I have are your old numbers from TX!

    ReplyDelete