Wednesday, April 22, 2009

112/365


I swear this month is just a blink of an eye. Just amazes me. The boys had PDO today and I caught up on photos and actually think I have finally narrowed down an idea for their baby books! I am so excited I just want to sit and work on them to see if it is going to happen this time around. Every time I sat down to do them I would just get stuck. Keeping my fingers crossed on this idea.

So I am amazed at how much food these two little guys can put away. I mean they both don't even weigh 30 pounds yet but man can they eat. Last night I thought they had eaten a lot for dinner but tonight they put that to shame. They even ate more than I did! Cameron had nearly an adult size portion of spaghetti, a few bites of lasagna, and half a bread stick. Noah (little skinny man) ate almost an entire piece of lasagna, a small portion of spaghetti, an entire bread stick and a cookie! Then later before going to bed Cameron said he wanted a snack and ate nearly an entire apple. Noah decided he wanted animal crackers so about 2 hours after they had dinner they had a snack. Man, can we say growth spurt? I am very afraid when they get older if they are already eating this much.

We went to the garden center today to buy some flowers for the yard. Cameron couldn't stop talking about it. They each picked out their own flowers. It was between the purple pansies and the Gerber Daisies. In the end they both picked my favorite...the Gerber Daisies. I love Gerber Daisies. Hoping it's nice enough tomorrow so we can plant them. They are really having fun outside and I am looking forward to being able to play out in the dirt with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment