Monday, April 20, 2009

110/365


Rainy day but a good day. The boys took a really long nap, well, long for them these days, so I was able to get a few things done and still have a little quiet time. Wonderful thing to recharge batteries. They are so cute these days and are loving Special Agent Oso. A new series on Disney. They are glued to the TV when we have it on. Shocks me. They hardly sit still for anything so this is shocking for me. It's a cute series and we have used the "Three Special Steps" a couple of times now for things and have loved it.

Noah is talking more these days. Wonderful to hear him doing so. Noah is also making progress with some foods he usually would not even touch. He played with his broccoli tonight. I know, I know. Most people would chastise me for letting my kids play with their food. This is actually something I was told to do. He was pretending his broccoli was a tree and he even attempted to taste it so it was huge progress!

Cameron is getting better at sharing and starting to really understand when he does something he isn't supposed to. So amazing to me how different these two little guys that share a birth day are.

No comments:

Post a Comment