Thursday, April 9, 2009

99/365


Had a hard time picking a picture today, there were just too many good ones. In the end I had to go with the one with both of my little guys in it. We had gone to the play area at our church to play and there were some Easter eggs I guess all the kiddos hadn't found the other day...mine found them today. Almost immediately. And they have never even been egg hunting before! I laughed. Cameron kept walking around saying "Two eggs" and I had no Earthly idea why he was saying this. Until he turned around and he was magically carrying two eggs. Then he found another three and I was wondering how many more had been left abandoned. We ended up finding six all together. They were so funny and when they discovered what was inside the eggs it was all over. I didn't want to let them eat the candy inside but they had it out of there before I knew what was going on. I threw up my hands and said oh well. They enjoyed it. Immensely. Who am I to deprive them of these little pleasures in life? Wait until the big Easter egg hunt on Saturday...they are going to be going crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment