Friday, May 8, 2009

128/365


What a wonderful day. We went to a play date this morning and then came home and played some more before taking a very long and much needed nap. I think I have finally come to the point I have to move their nap back just a little. Sigh. I know the day will be here before I know it they won't be napping any longer. But we had fun doing come cleaning right before nap time. I was cleaning up some mud that was on a door and Cameron decided he wanted to help. So of course Noah had to help too. By the time it was all said and done we had cleaned all the doors and wainscoting on the first floor. Ha! My little guys are such good helpers!

Oh, the frog. That was a funny thing. We were in the basement playing before bed and Mike noticed this huge frog that had fallen in the window well. So of course the boys had a ball standing on the couch to see it. Then they got to watch daddy climb down the window well to pick him up and rescue him. Mike went and took him out to the pond behind our yard so Indy wouldn't torture him, um, I mean play with him. :)

It was just all out a good day. They are such happy boys and I am such a lucky, lucky mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment