Saturday, May 23, 2009

143/365


Oh my gosh what a fun day! We took the boys to ride the train and they had a blast! It's about two hours from us and worth every minute of travel time. It was even the weekend they do a "train robbery." Cameron can't stop talking about the tunnel and robbers. Noah never looked happier than when the train started to pull out of the station. It was an awesome adventure and one we will be repeating for sure!

And wouldn't you know it. My point and shoot camera dies yesterday. My DSLR died today. I was just beside myself. Still not sure what is wrong with either but I am not the proud owner of a new point and shoot. So will be sporting pictures with it for a while until I can get my DSLR to the manufacturer. Ugh! So very disappointed as that camera is only like a year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment