Thursday, May 21, 2009

141/365


We've had better days, we've had worse days so I guess I shouldn't complain. Noah had another Night Terror last night. Which I did confirm he is having them today with his pediatrician. Lovely. We haven't had them in over a year now I guess. They lasted about a month or so last time and praying they are short lived this go round. It is so tough to see your little guy screaming and not be able to do a thing about it. He isn't really even awake. Makes my heart break every time. So we have had two this week and praying that is the end of them.

Last day of our music class today. I wish Noah had been in a better mood but I have to take what we were dealt and run with it. The though crossed my mind not to go but I couldn't miss out last day. Cameron was so cute carrying the gift for his teacher to her. He has really gotten into bringing people things like that. He is such a sweetie. Both of my boys are sweet in so many different ways, just so very different from each other it makes me scratch my head so often.

Cameron has really gotten into putting his backpack on all by himself the last few days. He loves to put it on and then walk around the house with it. Makes me laugh. He has also become extremely chatty these days. And talks constantly. Wish his brother would do a little more as well but he has improved. He will get there too I know...just a worried mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment