Thursday, May 28, 2009

148/365


Anxiety. That is what today was full of for me. Just waiting for tomorrow and anticipating. Just want to have it over with. Want to hug on my boys but Nana and PaPaw are here so they just want them. I know it's normal but still made me a little sad. I am thankful they have a set of grandparents that will come and visit so not a complaint, just more of an observation of how I was feeling today.

The boys got a haircut today at the barbershop again. They are just so stinking cute to me. And their little haircuts make them look oh so much older. Sigh. I want them to be my babies forever and ever. They are both talking so much more. Noah is coming out of his shell little by little. Cameron is just as wild and crazy as ever. But a day doesn't go by they don't make me laugh at least once that day. I'm such a lucky, lucky mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment