Friday, May 22, 2009

142/365


An okay day today. The boys wanted to play trains after breakfast. Then we headed out to go shopping for things for their room. I got them a lion rug the other day and they loved it so much we headed out to find the monkey one as well. Plus I am in search of some cool paper to make something for their wall...just no luck finding what I want so may start looking at fabric instead.

Noah didn't want to nap and just when I was going to go and get him he fell asleep but we didn't let him sleep too long. So bedtime wasn't horrible tonight. Praying we have no Night Terrors again. Man, I didn't realize how on edge that puts me at night until today.

Cameron has been falling so much lately it has me worried. He fell the other day twice and banged up both sides of his head, a different one each time. Then tonight he fell from the chair while trying to get down and cut the inside of his cheek. I am worried about that child! He just goes way too fast at everything. Always full speed ahead.

They are both becoming so very independent. Makes me a little sad sometimes when they tell me "no Mommy," meaning they will do it and don't want my help. I guess every mother goes through this.

We got to spend an enjoyable evening outside with some neighbors after the boys went to bed. Ahh, two nights in a row just sitting and relaxing outside for a while after they go to bed. We feel like real people again living among the rest of the world!

And finally. Today's photo was my hubby yesterday actually when the boys were acting like crazy people and we were wondering how in the world we were going to survive age 2 with these two little ones. I saw it there today and had to take a picture. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment