Sunday, May 24, 2009

144/365


Good day. I think we have finally found a church home. So nice to say that. The boys enjoy the nursery there and I LOVE the pastor. His sermons, although I have only attended twice, have truly spoken to me both weeks. I am so excited. Haven't felt like this about a church in 12-13 years!

The boys were kind of out of sorts off and on today. More than likely still exhausted from yesterday. But they enjoyed church and playing outside for a while. I got to run around like a mad woman trying to get a camera (thought they gave me the wrong one last night) and either get a new computer or fix the one I have. I opted for trying to fix up the one I have. Keep it limping along a while longer since I discovered Windows is going to release a new version this Fall. Hmm...so does that mean I am going to have to wait until next year so they can work all the kinks out of this new version too? Dunno, but I do know I never buy a new release on software...not until at least the .1 version comes out. :)

Missing my DSLR terribly....

No comments:

Post a Comment