Tuesday, May 26, 2009

146/365


So Noah will some day hold this one against me. He didn't want to take his jammies off this morning and then decided he liked to pull them down ever so slightly. Of course resulting in the infamous butt crack photo. Ha!

Cameron was acting like a crazy kid this morning. He kept saying "tired" and yet didn't want to nap. Not until his brother was going to as well of course. I tried to do some cleaning around the house since the in-laws arrive tomorrow and it just didn't happen. No fever, I asked if he felt bad and he said nothing, just said "tired." So I held him half the morning. Which in all honesty doesn't bother me. Just feel bad we have company coming to a messy house.

They were so good this evening after their nap. They watched the neighbors out the front window for like 30 minutes right after their bath. Noah just sat in the window so sweetly and they kept pointing out people and watching the neighbors mow and edge their lawns. I would have taken them outside but they were already in their jammies and headed to bed soon. Needed to keep them calm. One bad thing about it being light for so long this time of year is they don't get to enjoy it as much as I would like. They will only be 2 once and I am trying to love every minute of it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment