Wednesday, May 20, 2009

140/365


Great day today. The boys had school, their last day. We gave all the teachers little gifts and the boys got to say good-bye and have a good summer. It was so cute. Cameron carried the gift bags to each of his teachers. So sweet! Noah wasn't interested. Silly little one.

Noah napped today! Last night was not fun but we had minimal screaming. He slept in our room in the pack-n-play until 2 am when I woke and moved him to his own room. Tonight he took a while but did fall asleep in his own bed. Praying he stays there. About to head to bed myself...8 hours of sleep a night is a wonderful thing and makes for a very happy mommy!

Oh, while we were outside playing today I found 4 four-leaf clovers. Can you believe that? I can remember as a child sitting for hours at a nearby park searching for them and never found them. I have found a total of 7 in our backyard. Since we are growing grass back there from seed we can't put weed killer down. I am kind of a fan of clover although I know it is not desirable in a yard. Just always has such fond memories for me strangely enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment