Wednesday, August 5, 2009

217/365


We had a fun day today. The boys did so well playing both together and alone. At one point they told me to sit on the couch, they wanted to play by themselves. Oh, lovely. I can't leave the room but they don't want to play with me either. I know it's their age but man, that kind of hurt.

Noah is talking so much more these days. He is really starting to imitate people more and use more and more words. Makes me so very happy! Cameron is talking in complete sentences and carrying on conversations with me now. I asked him yesterday while he was playing what he was doing and he told me "Talking to Noah." Then I asked what they were talking about and he told me "Talking about the zoo." So then I decided to go further and asked what they were talking about the zoo and he told me "the animals" and proceeded to tell me what animals they were talking about. Very cute and just amazes me how much they change so quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment