Saturday, August 22, 2009

234/365


It has felt like a Sunday to me all day. Sigh. Cameron has been running a low fever off and on all day. So not sure what is going on but if it continues again tomorrow off to the doctor we will be headed again this Monday morning. That would make two weeks in a row, each time for a different child. Fun, fun. And "school" hasn't even started for us!

Mike took the boys to watch motorcycles for a little while this morning and I got the bright idea to steam clean the hall carpet while they were away. I love the finished product but man is that a pain trying to stay off of it while it is drying. Oh well, will plan better next time. I do love having it clean though and can't wait to do the whole house. So many things on the "to do" list and so little time!
Cameron and daddy brought me the beautiful flowers this evening. It has been a long day and a rough dinner with Noah. It did a great job cheering me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment