Monday, August 17, 2009

229/365


Took Noah to the doctor first thing this morning. Thankfully no ear infection, just fluid on his ears. Praying it doesn't turn into an infection. He has been cranky and slapping at his ears so I knew something was up.

Cameron is officially dropping his naps I think for a few days each week. This has been going on and off for a while now so I am giving in. Just need to figure out what to do with them all day on days they don't nap. This is going to take some MAJOR readjusting on my part. Before we would play hard in the mornings, they would nap and get all rested for more playing hard in the afternoons. I now have to figure out how to pace it throughout the day. They are still wanting to stay up until their normal bed time so this will be very interesting over the next few months. Fun days ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment