Sunday, August 23, 2009

235/365


Man, why is it every time I sit down to write this each night I forget all the funny things the boys say. Must start writing them down throughout the day now that they are more chatty.

Both of the boys really wanted "daddy" most of the weekend. You can tell when he has been gone or super busy. This morning Cameron played "doctor" and examined daddy. It was just too cute.

Noah fell asleep on the living room floor while we were watching a little movie. I moved him up to his bed and he actually took a nap today! Cameron went full force the entire day. I will say one good thing that seems to have come out of this is that Cameron seems a little more even keeled throughout the day instead of just wide open all the time. So maybe the no nap thing is really another blessing in disguise.

This evening while I was cooking dinner, Mike and the boys were playing outside. Noah started chasing Cameron around and giving him a hug saying "Friend." He was basically tackling him like Cameron does to him. Just too cute and of course I had to take some pictures. Wish I would have grabbed the video camera as well but missed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment