Sunday, August 16, 2009

228/365


Cameron has discovered Santa Claus. I don't think he really understands it all but the last week he has been asking to see Santa Claus. And then this morning he decided that he wanted a ride on backhoe he saw in a mail order catalog. So of course we mentioned that if he is really good that maybe Santa Claus would bring him one. I know, I know...not one of my finest moments but willing to try just about anything at the moment to get him to stop the scratching thing. It didn't work. He has walked around all day asking for his backhoe and Santa Claus. Guess that will teach me!

Noah is cracking me up with how much he has been talking lately. It's so very random at times. They were talking to their grandparents tonight and Noah would just break out all of the sudden with "hello" in his cute little voice and then shortly after would usually say "puppy." Can't tell you how many times those two words were said within the conversation. Very funny. Should have videoed it but I was holding him instead. Gotta love the snuggles!

No comments:

Post a Comment