Monday, August 31, 2009

243/365


I can't believe the weather here right now! It was 46 degrees when I got up this morning. Oh am I happy girl. This was always the time of year I dreaded most in Texas, August and September. Miserable weather. Guess I turned out to be a northern gal after all.

The boys did great. They had therapy and we played. They even both napped! I had a doctor's appointment this afternoon so Daddy got to spend some time with the boys. I know they loved that. Noah got his first bee sting. Of course I wasn't there which in a way was probably good. I have never been stung and am petrified of the things. He handled this (like everything else) as a trooper. He was ready to go back outside and play while I was on the phone with Mike after it happened. They amaze me how resilient they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment