Tuesday, August 25, 2009

237/365


Today's picture was Cameron chasing Noah around this morning when I asked them to stand together to take a picture before school. Noah of course didn't want to take a picture. Cameron is always up for loving on his brother, or tackling him, whichever you prefer to call it. :)
The days are ticking away. Man, can't believe the boys started their second year of Parent's Day Out today. It just seems like we moved here and they started their first year yesterday. Wow. The time is flying. They did fine when I dropped them off. It was pretty crazy in there. We didn't get to experience that last year because we were on a waiting list. Our first day was just like any other day for everyone else. I have to admit it was kind of nice. They napped when we got home! Oh my was it a much better deal that the last few days have been. They seem to like it so we'll see how the year progresses. Keeping my fingers (anything else I can think of crossed!)

No comments:

Post a Comment