Thursday, June 4, 2009

155/365


We have the results! All is well. No cancer. Thank God!!!!!!

The boys had a little rough day today but I am sure some of that had to do with the stress both Mike and I have been feeling the last few days on waiting for the results. We were much happier tonight and the boys seemed to be as well. Strange how you don't realize some times just how much your mood affects your children.

We got to play outside this afternoon and enjoy some beautiful sunshine. The weather here has been so mild and it is so strange for me this time of year. I am used to it already being in the 90's and pretty close to miserable by the time June rolls around. It is 59 degrees outside right now and just wonderful. I had my windows opened today! Loving Indiana!

No comments:

Post a Comment