Thursday, June 25, 2009

176/365


I'll admit it. I am so ready for Mike to be home. I am worn out and ready for him to be home. I know he works hard all day at work and all but when he travels like this it kills me. The boys really start missing him and get all cranky on me. So I get cranky. That was today. But we made it through and actually it wasn't that bad of a day. It was just the very end that got tough. We were playing outside and Noah didn't want to come in. What's new, always one or the other. So it all kind of went downhill for about 30 minutes until he let off steam and we regrouped. Then all was well with the world. Now I am just waiting for them to fall asleep so I can take a nice, long, hot bath. The later it gets the less likely I am to get that bath! But have had to go in there 3 times already since putting them down at 8:30 and an hour later they are still awake. Ugh! But all in all, good day so shouldn't be complaining.

And I just instantly fell in love with this picture. He was so funny and his little hand on his head and puzzled expression I just couldn't help but smile. He had stuck his shovel in the mower's mouth and this was just too cute not to be my picture for today! I think tomorrow we may play in the sprinklers. Cameron seemed to enjoy getting wet tonight while I was moving a sprinkler around. We shall test the waters!

No comments:

Post a Comment