Monday, June 8, 2009

159/365


What a nice day. We started off heading to the library and then came home and watched a video we had picked up while there. The boys loved going to the library and being able to look at book, CDs, and even the computer. They even got their very own library cards and have registered for the summer reading club. How fun is that?

They made some pretty pictures here at home today and after dinner got to play outside for a few hours. They were little tuckered ones tonight. Wish I could say most of our days went like today. Just trying to find a good groove now that all our usual activities are over with.

I love to hear my boys sing. They are doing it more and more each and every day and I am loving it. They even sang a lullaby tonight when it came on Backyardigans. Just made my heart melt into a bog old puddle!

No comments:

Post a Comment