Sunday, June 14, 2009

165/365


Must say today was one of those days I would have been happy to just skip. I have really been hurting a lot since the surgery and today was just miserable for me. We even ended up not going to church because I was hurting so badly. Wasn't expecting that so far out from the surgery. I thought it would just keep getting better and better but instead it is getting worse. I have my follow up tomorrow with the surgeon and did a little searching online. Seems this is kind of normal. Yuck.

On the flip side when I look at this picture it makes me think that Cameron always has a smile on his face. I truly am blessed with happy children. They are 2.5 so they have their moments but I truly feel so, so blessed these days.

The boys had fun playing with Daddy though today and even got to make yet another trip to Lowe's. We got a ceiling fan for our living room and when Mike went to put it up last night they had accidentally put the wrong brackets for the blades in it. Kind of funny. So they headed off to Lowe's to "ride in the race car" while I took a pain pill and slept a little. Thank goodness it was the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment