Sunday, June 7, 2009

158/365


The boys were kind of out of sorts today but it was still a good day I guess. We went to our usual spot for breakfast and then to church. They really do seem to be enjoying church and I am glad they actually have a little Sunday school lesson during their time in the nursery instead of it just being a play time. I know that may sound strange to some but I am rather happy about it.

We headed to the pool for the first time this season this afternoon. I must get Noah to the dermatologist soon so I can find a sunscreen that doesn't irritate him. I must also get my Nikon fixed very soon! I am REALLY missing my camera but these last two weeks have been so busy I haven't had the time to call and find out what I need to do to get it sent in. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment