Saturday, June 27, 2009

178/365


Cameron playing puppy with his cool puppy ears our Kindermusik teacher gave them at their last class. He is just too cute!

We got a washer and dryer today, will be delivered tomorrow. Looking forward to getting the ton of laundry finished I have piled up now. Man, didn't realize how much we use the thing!

The boys are so happy to have daddy home. They asked for him all day. Even when he would just step outside this evening to move the sprinkler. I know this is tough on him to be gone so often but this is all they have ever known so at least it is consistent. They love their daddy and want to see him as much as they can. I think it also makes them appreciate him a little more since they don't see him 24/7 like they do me.

Busy day getting things done. Finally have my Nikon ready to send off. Only took me a month! Playing catch up on things from this last month that seems like one big blur. Can't believe July is right around the corner!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment