Wednesday, June 24, 2009

175/365


What a nice afternoon. The morning was another rough one but the afternoon turned out wonderful. I knew all would be well once we all had naps around here. We had some friends over and went swimming, had dinner and played. The boys play well together and are only 6 months apart so I actually had time to talk to another mom for a change instead of just chasing the boys around! Woo-hoo! So hope she doesn't kill me for posting a photo but figured that could easily be mistaken for me. :) Cameron is loving these new floats. He stayed in it half the time. Noah hardly got in but I think it will come and go for him. He had fun though and both were tuckered out this evening and laid there for hour while we wound down this evening before bed. I can't say I minded all the snuggles on evenings like today. :)

I just can't say enough how truly blessed I am. Having twins is not what I expected when I pictured having children. But there are so many wodnerful things about them I couldn't imagine my life without them both...all the good and bad together, rolled into one. For the most part, I am one lucky mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment